- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Non Nuoc Beach
- 3 min walk
- Da Nang Golf Club
- 10 min walk
- Montgomerie Links
- 15 min walk
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Da Nang, Naman Retreat is next to a golf course and by the ocean. Han Market and Hoi An Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Non Nuoc Beach and Marble Mountains. Travelling with kids? Consider Asia Park and Thanh Ha Pottery Village.Visit our Hoa Hai travel guide
- Non Nuoc Beach - 3 min walk
- Da Nang Golf Club - 10 min walk
- Montgomerie Links - 15 min walk
- Marble Mountains - 5 min drive
- An Bang Beach - 12 min drive
- Da Nang Station - 15 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- B Lounge – Poolside tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hay Hay Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Vietnamese cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Sitini – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Cofftee Club – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests booked in Spa Inclusive rooms must be ages 16 or older to receive spa benefit. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests booked in Half Board or Full Board rate plans receive meals for up to 2 guests. Meal fees apply for additional guests. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 2650000 for adults and VND 350000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 238000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 119000 (one-way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Naman Retreat Hotel Da Nang
- Naman Retreat Hotel
- Naman Retreat Da Nang
- Naman Retreat
- Naman Retreat Resort
- Naman Retreat Da Nang
- Naman Retreat Resort Da Nang
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic place in a gorgeous location!
This place is incredible! Had a 3 bedroom villa for 3 nights. Villa was out of this world - so much space, nice food, great in villa bbq, good restaurants, shuttle bus to towns! Highly recommended. Would 100% stay again!