Overview of Leonardo Royal Edinburgh Haymarket
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin with Sofa
Executive Double with Sofa
Executive King with Sofa
Standard King with Sofa
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Haymarket neighbourhood, Leonardo Royal Edinburgh Haymarket is in the city centre and near a train station. Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and George Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 5 min walk
- Usher Hall - 9 min walk
- George Street - 11 min walk
- Grassmarket - 14 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 18 min walk
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 3 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 14 min drive
About this property
Leonardo Royal Edinburgh Haymarket
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice hotel , central to our needs whilst staying. Overnight in the capital . Hotel was clean , modern and staff were friendly .we had breakfast it was buffet style there was plenty to choose from definitely value for money . We had a few drinks in the bar before heading out also , it was modern and reasonably priced for Edinburgh , over all good hotel would stay again