Everett Hotels from SG$94
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 10 Jul,2018
Visitors to Everett are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, sporting events and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away
Dressing for Everett
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Everett gets about 1111 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C