Falkirk Hotels from SG$48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Falkirk, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its spas and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Royal Highland Centre, Celtic Park and Glasgow Cathedral.
- You'll find 1488 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) away
Getting around Falkirk
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Falkirk Grahamston Station, Falkirk High Station or Camelon Station. Falkirk might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Falkirk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Falkirk each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 17°C, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 1°C