Families will find kid-friendly activities in Framingham, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and bars. Top sights around the area include Harvard Square, Fenway Park and Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Framingham
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Getting around Framingham
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Framingham Station. Framingham might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Framingham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Framingham is 1241 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C