Waltham Hotels from SG$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 21 Jun,2020
Reviewed on 23 Jul,2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Waltham, and visitors give high marks for the university vibe, top-notch restaurants and fun sporting events. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its rivers, festivals and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Harvard Square, Fenway Park and Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) away
Getting around Waltham
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Waltham Station or Waltham Brandeis-Roberts Station. Waltham might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Waltham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1241 millimetres of rain falls on Waltham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C