Search Bed and Breakfast in Genting Highlands
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Genting Highlands
Homestay in Amber Court
Reviewed on 2 Sep,2020
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel
Reviewed on 1 Sep,2020
Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel
Reviewed on 6 Mar,2020
Why stay at a B&B in Genting Highlands?
If you're looking for something a little quirkier than your standard hotel, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your holiday. Although it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 2158 accommodation options and 2 B&Bs in the larger area. If your ideal holiday to Genting Highlands includes spending lots of time outside, Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm is a good spot to enjoy the scenery.
How to pack for the weather in Genting Highlands
If you're curious about the optimal time to holiday in Genting Highlands, we've compiled some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically March and February, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 80 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and night-time temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 23°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and night-time averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
Things to See and Do in Genting Highlands
Travellers enjoy Genting Highlands for its array of dining options and major shopping area. If you're looking to find something to do during your travels, you might consider visiting Genting Highlands Theme Park and Genting Skyway. You should put Arena of Stars and Chin Swee Cave Temple on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Genting Highlands is also known for its:
- Casino gaming
- Theme parks
- Mountain views
Transport options in and around Genting Highlands
Fly into Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), which is located 26 mi (41.8 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), which is 46.4 mi (74.6 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.