- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of G Hotel Kelawai
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Premier Room
About this area
Located near the beach, G Hotel Kelawai is in Downtown George Town neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Gurney Drive and Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Penang Hill and Ferringgi Beach. ESCAPE Adventureplay and Penang Avatar Secret Garden are also worth visiting.
- Gurney Plaza - 2 min walk
- Gurney Drive - 7 min walk
- Penang Adventist Hospital - 9 min walk
- Gleneagles Penang Medical Centre - 5 min drive
- Island Hospital - 5 min drive
- Penang Sentral - 41 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spoon – Al fresco dining buffet restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- 2pm – Serves light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
G Hotel Kelawai
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 300 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 34 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 160 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Big TV in front of the bed. Bed is so comfortable. Bathtub is wonderful.