Single room. The toilet 's space is very limited. Can easy heard outside corridor people talking. Workers are nice.
- 2 min walk
- Penang Times Square
- 5 min walk
- Prangin Mall
- 8 min walk
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Old Budget Hotel is located in George Town's Downtown George Town neighbourhood. KOMTAR and Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Penang Hill and Ferringgi Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Penang International Sports Arena, or consider a night out at Gurney Drive.
- KOMTAR - 2 min walk
- Penang Times Square - 5 min walk
- Prangin Mall - 8 min walk
- Loh guan Lye Specialist Centre - 15 min walk
- Kapitan Keling Mosque - 17 min walk
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Old Budget Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Old Budget Hotel Penang
- Old Budget Penang
- Old Budget
- Old Budget Hotel Hotel
- Old Budget Hotel George Town
- Old Budget Hotel Hotel George Town
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Wonderful short stay.
It is good value for a short stay in Penang.