- Cua Dai Beach
- 10 min walk
- An Bang Beach
- 15 min walk
- Cam Thanh Bridge
- 4 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Hoi An, Silk Sense Hoi An River Resort is on the waterfront. Hoi An Market and Hoi An Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cua Dai Beach and An Bang Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Hoi An Impression Theme Park and Thanh Ha Pottery Village.Visit our Hoi An travel guide
- Riverside Hoi An - 4 min walk
- Cua Dai Beach - 10 min walk
- An Bang Beach - 15 min walk
- Cam Thanh Bridge - 4 min drive
- Hoi An Impression Theme Park - 7 min drive
- Da Nang Station - 45 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
Silk Sense Hoi An River Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 460000 for adults and VND 230000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Silk Sense Hoi An River Hoi An
- Silk Sense Hoi An River Resort Hotel
- Silk Sense Hoi An River Resort Hoi An
- Silk Sense Hoi An River Resort Hotel Hoi An
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff were very friendly and accommodating - nothing was an issue. If I ever get back to Hoi An, this is where I will stay and the place I would recommend to all my friends. Facilities were clean and tidy and staff went the extra mile to ensure our stay was memorable - including a farewell cake!