Overview of Bishop Lei International House
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Suite, City View
Deluxe Room, City View
Duplex Suite - Harbour View
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Mid-Levels neighbourhood, Bishop Lei International House is in the city centre and near a metro station. Central Ferry Piers and Victoria Harbour are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Lan Kwai Fong and Soho. Don't miss out on a visit to The Peak Tram. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Hong Kong Station is 13 minutes by foot.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Lan Kwai Fong - 7 min walk
- Soho - 7 min walk
- The Peak Tram - 11 min walk
- Man Mo Temple - 12 min walk
- IFC Mall - 16 min walk
- Hong Kong Central Station - 11 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 13 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Terrace Room – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Bishop Lei International House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
Frequently asked questions
It was OK for the money