Overview of Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Crowne Privilege)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (Racecourse View)
Crowne Privilege Room
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Causeway Bay neighbourhood, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay is in the city centre and near a metro station. Times Square Shopping Mall and Lee Gardens are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ocean Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Hong Kong Stadium or Happy Valley Race Course.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Happy Valley Race Course - 4 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 5 min walk
- Lee Gardens - 5 min walk
- St. Margaret's Church - 6 min walk
- Hysan Place - 6 min walk
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 14 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kudos – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Club @28 – Poolside rooftop bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Impeiral Treasure – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
- Marble – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 272.80 for adults and HKD 184.80 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 800 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 450.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort