- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Choose dates to view prices
Garden View King Room with Club Access
Garden View Twin Room with Club Access
Grand Deluxe Harbour View King Room
Grand Deluxe King Room
Grand Deluxe Twin Room - Harbour View
Grand Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Harbour View King Room with Club Access
Grand Suite with Club Access
Grand Executive Harbour Suite with Club Access
Grand Deluxe City View King Room
Harbour View King Room with Club Access
Harbour View Twin Room with Club Access
Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View (Ambassador)
Plateau King Room with Terrace
Plateau King Room
Victoria Harbour View Suite with Club Access
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is in Wan Chai neighbourhood and is connected to the convention centre. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Lan Kwai Fong and Soho. Travelling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram and Ocean Park.
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 5 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 9 min walk
- Pacific Place - 14 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 18 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 18 min walk
- Hong Kong Wan Chai Station - 6 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 19 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- One Harbour Road – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Grissini – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Kaetsu – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Grand Hyatt Steakhouse – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 338 for adults and HKD 169 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 450 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort