I have a rather disappointing experience with this hotel. Here’s my experience in room 2302.
1. Long waiting line for check-in: We arrived at 3pm and waited 30mins to get to counter. Ok everyone waited we are cool.
2. Dripping everywhere: 8 dripping spots , 3 behind the check in counter, one big bucket in lobby, 3 on the grand stairs, one on 23/f lift area. Great for a 5* hotel.
2. No room available: after the check-in, we were told our room is not ready and we have to wait until it is ready; while we saw people who came after us got a key in their hand. Not jealous just curious.
3. Swimming pool access: we respect the first come first served policy and reserve our time for the wait, however the waiting area is poorly conditioned and cramped. This is violating social distancing policy.
4. Limited sun benches and seats: only 6 sun beds and 2 swinging chair for 30 guests. Musical chair it is.
5. Appalling room condition: we picked up the key at 5pm, thats two hours after our check in. As soon as we opened the door, the smell of cigarette was intense. Those photos on hotel.com are total catfish - think American Horror Stories Season 5.
6. Room request not addressed: we specifically requested a baby cot in our booking and mentioned again during check in and key pick up, however no baby cot was set up after two hours.
Specifically request not to stay at the end of corridor room. We got an end of corridor room. Not even a heads up - sorry we have no other rooms for you.