- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Garden View Room, 1Queen
Club Level Garden View, Executive lounge access, 1 Queen
Club Level Harbour View, Executive lounge access, 1 Queen
Superior Suite, Executive lounge access, 1King
Harbour View Room, 1Queen
Club Level Harbour View, Executive lounge access, 2Twin/Single Bed(s)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Patio Garden View Room, 1Queen, Balcony
Patio Harbour View Room, 1Queen, Balcony
Harbour View Room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)
Patio Harbour View Room, 2Twin/Single Bed(s), Balcony
Club Level Garden View, Executive lounge access, 2Twin/Single Bed(s)
Superior Suite, Executive lounge access, 1Queen
Superior Suite, Executive lounge access, 2Twin/Single Bed(s)
Garden View Room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)
Patio Garden View Room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Balcony
About this area
Located in Wan Chai neighbourhood, Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel is connected to the convention centre. Central Plaza and International Finance Centre are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lan Kwai Fong and Soho. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 7 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 8 min walk
- Pacific Place - 16 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 17 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 17 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Wan Chai Station - 6 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Renaissance – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Mirage Bar & Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Dynasty – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between HKD 295 and HKD 295 for adults, and HKD 185 and HKD 185 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 600.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 155.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort