- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Fleming Hong Kong
Choose dates to view prices
Small Queen Room
Extra Large King Room
About this area
Located in Wan Chai neighbourhood, The Fleming Hong Kong is connected to the convention centre. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Stadium.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Wan Chai Road - 3 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 8 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 13 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 13 min walk
- Pacific Place - 14 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Wan Chai Station - 3 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Osteria Marzia – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Fleming Hong Kong
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between HKD 88 and HKD 288 for adults, and HKD 88 and HKD 288 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A lovely experience enjoying all the little design details. I particularly enjoyed the in built ceiling speakers in the bedroom and bathroom.