- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Vela Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
City Superior Room
Racecourse Family Room
Deluxe Family Room
Racecourse Connecting Rooms
Racecourse Balcony Room
About this area
Located in Wan Chai neighbourhood, Vela Boutique Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Victoria Park and Hong Kong Park. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Happy Valley Race Course - 3 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 4 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 5 min walk
- Victoria Park - 18 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 19 min walk
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 10 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 18 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- SAN KA LA – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Vela Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: HKD 88 for adults and HKD 88 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 150 (one-way), (from 3 to 18 years old)
- Late check-out fee: HKD 200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Location was decent close to times square and popular areas however the room consistently smelled of cigarette smoke, shower head was broken therefore I would have to bow low to wash the top of my head. The cleanliness of the room was suspect. Shower curtain had visible mold growth. Worse yet, i was awoken at 5am daily because of loud thumping from music of unknown origin. Thin walls lack of sleep made our stay fairly unpleasant. The racecourse room was definitely larger than standard which was a plus and the maid staff was very nice. I would not stay here again