Horley Hotels from SG$56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Horley, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and art. Chartwell, Sheffield Park Garden and Chessington World of Adventures are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Horley
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) away
Getting around Horley
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Horley Station. Horley might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Horley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Horley gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C