- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Governor Suite (84 Sqm))
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Jakarta, JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta is in the business district. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Ambassador Mall and Kuningan City Mall. Check out an event or a game at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, and consider making time for Kidzania, a top attraction not to be missed. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails, mountain biking and horse riding, or hop on a bike for hire nearby and take a self-guided tour around Jakarta.
- Ambassador Mall - 9 min walk
- Kuningan City Mall - 9 min walk
- ITC Kuningan - 11 min walk
- Epicentrum Walk - 5 min drive
- Lotte Shopping Avenue - 24 min drive
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 4 min drive
- Jakarta Sudirman Station - 6 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sailendra Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Asuka Japanese Dining – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Pearl Chinese Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Blu Martini Bar & Lounge – Bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 2850000 for adults and IDR 152500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: IDR 255000 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 506000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 5)
- Self-parking fee: IDR 100000 per day
- Valet parking fee: IDR 50000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 635250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. New hotel. Food was varied and delicious.