- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of AYANA Residences Luxury Apartment
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment with Ocean View
Luxury Ground Penthouse Apartment with Private Pool
One Bedroom Luxury Apartment with Ocean View
Luxury Apartment with Private Pool
3 Bedrooms Luxury Apartment with Garden View
Luxury Penthouse Apartment with Rooftop Pool
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Sea View
One Bedroom Apartment with View Special Offer
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
About this area
AYANA Residences Luxury Apartment is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jimbaran Beach and Balangan Beach, while Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Bali Nusa Dua Theater are cultural highlights. Waterbom Bali and Circus Waterpark are also worth visiting.Visit our Jimbaran travel guide
- Jimbaran Beach - 8 min drive
- Balangan Beach - 45 min drive
- Padang Padang Beach - 48 min drive
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park - 49 min drive
- Bingin Beach - 57 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
AYANA Residences Luxury Apartment
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: IDR 85000 for adults and IDR 85000 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 500000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
amazing stay for couples.
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for one night to be close to Uluwatu and the airport. I really enjoyed the residence so much that we ended up staying in and watching a movie. There are 2 bathrooms, refrigerator, 2 televisions, and other amenities in the residence. You will get a ride service to the main restaurant/rock bar area. Service is excellent 10/10. The room is exceptional. It is a hidden gem. I will definitely stay here again.