Visitors can enjoy all that Joondalup has to offer including the university setting, parks and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. City Beach, Kings Park and Botanic Garden and Hyde Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Joondalup
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Joondalup Station or Joondalup Edgewater Station. Joondalup may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Joondalup
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Joondalup gets about 760 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C