Lakeland Hotels from SG$61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Sep,2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lakeland, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, shopping and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its theatres, restaurants and university. Top sights in the city include Polk Museum of Art and Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium.
- You'll find 573 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lakeland - Winter Haven
- The closest major airport is in Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 31.5 mi (50.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) away
Getting around Lakeland
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Lakeland Station. Lakeland might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lakeland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 1391 millimetres of rain falls on Lakeland each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 11°C