Overview of Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room (Bed type assigned at Check-In)
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Accessible (Wheelchair)
About this area
Located in London's Wandsworth neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Clapham Common and Richmond Park, while Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Twickenham Stadium.
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 7 min drive
- Harrods - 8 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 8 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 19 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 22 min drive
- London Wandsworth Town Station - 4 min walk
- East Putney Station - 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Bar offering pizza.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 16.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort