Overview of Queens Park Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Twin Room
Family Room, Ensuite
Superior Single Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
Superior Quadruple Room
About this area
In the city centre, Queens Park Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Marble Arch and Baker Street. ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Queensway Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Hyde Park - 12 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 12 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 19 min walk
- Marble Arch - 7 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 11 min drive
- Queensway Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
About this property
Queens Park Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 19 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Tax ID - 939147103. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Queens Park Hotel London
- Queens Park Hotel
- Queens Park London
- Hotel Queens Park
- Queens Park Hotel London, England
- Queens Park Hotel Hotel
- Queens Park Hotel London
- Queens Park Hotel Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our 1st room's window wouldnt open. We asked the maintenance worker who couldn't open it, and said he would go tell someone at the desk and have someone come down, but noone arrived. The next day after we asked about it, they told us they had painted the wi doe shut, and was aware it would not open. They did put us in a different room. Said it was on 6th floor, but after searching the 6th, 5th, and finally the 4th floors, we finally located our room on floor #4. The only ice they had for the entire hotel was a small portable icemaker that was on the counter, but they rarely refilled it when it ran out, so asode from the first day, we had no ice at all. Location was good and the staff did work with us on another room.