Overview of Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Cambridge Theatre and Royal Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Don't miss out on a visit to London Eye.Visit our London travel guide
- Cambridge Theatre - 1 min walk
- Donmar Warehouse - 1 min walk
- Shaftesbury Theatre - 3 min walk
- Royal Opera House - 5 min walk
- London Transport Museum - 7 min walk
- Covent Garden Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Monmouth Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 44.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Location is good. But it’s no very clean, especially the carpet, old and dirty. Cleaning lady will knock your door 8:30am if you don’t turn on the “sleeping “ sign.