Overview of F1 Hotel Manila
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe King Room
City Suite, 2 Double Beds
Studio Room (residential level)
One bedroom suite (residential level)
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, F1 Hotel Manila is in a walkable area with good shopping. Fort Bonifacio and Fort Santiago are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Star City and Manila Ocean Park. Travelling with kids? Consider KidZania, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum.Visit our Taguig travel guide
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 3 min walk
- Track 30th - 4 min walk
- Mercato Centrale - 5 min walk
- Bonifacio High Street - Central Square - 5 min walk
- The Mind Museum - 8 min walk
- Ayala Center Station - 11 min drive
- Manila EDSA Station - 13 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- F All-Day Dining – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
F1 Hotel Manila
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Children's pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1500.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 880 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- F1 Hotel Taguig
- F1 Taguig
- F1 Hotel Manila Taguig City, Philippines - Metro Manila
- F1 Hotel Manila Taguig
- F1 Manila Taguig
- F1 Manila
- F1 Hotel Manila Taguig City
- F1 Hotel Manila Hotel
- F1 Hotel Manila Taguig
- F1 Hotel Manila Hotel Taguig
- Liked: Cleanliness
Clean, but dated. Dirty windows, messy tile installation, old paint, mixed with modern looking but worn furnishings and dirty AC units (has unit ever been cleaned or filter ever been changed in how many years?) We did not enjoy our meal at the restaurant on the 3rd floor. However, beds were comfortable enough (we did not prefer the down pillows though), and room was clean otherwise. No problems with check-in, at check-out we were made to wait until someone actually inspected the room which was a first for us, and not something ever mentioned so we could expect it in advance. This wouldn't be our first choice to return to, but okay enough if the price is right and you just want to be in the Bonificio Global City district.