Overview of I’M Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Prestige - King
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Junior Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Prestige - Twin
About this area
Located in Makati, I’M Hotel is in the city centre. A. Venue Mall and Venice Grand Canal Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manila Ocean Park and Star City. KidZania and Manila Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Makati travel guide
- Ayala Center - 9 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 11 min drive
- Makati Medical Center - 11 min drive
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 12 min drive
- SM Makati - 12 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 2 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 3 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 810 for adults and PHP 410 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1900.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Executive room is large and well appointed however the room has an adjoining door to room next door. The door isn’t insulted against sound so you can hear voices from guests in other room as if they are in the same room with you. There is a seam around the door which allows you to even see into the adjoining room. Ridiculously poor construction. Also, the young skinny male waiter with glasses in the hops and brews restaurant was rude to me. I had already eaten breakfast in the restaurant and was waiting on my taxi when he came up to me and said would you like to have anything to eat. I responded by saying I already ate breakfast here. He replied “are you aware this isn’t part of the hotel?” Meaning leave now Sir. Also, during my stay I ordered an omelette on the tv room service and then received a call from room service saying it’s too late they can’t make my omelette cause it’s 1105am. So I said cancel my order.it’s I expect more of a courteous professional service from a hotel. Won’t ever come back to the I’M Hotel