Menjangan Island Hotels from SG$32
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Menjangan Island
Travellers to Menjangan Island will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 89 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Banyuwangi (BWX-Blimbingsari), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Menjangan Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Menjangan Island is 44 millimetres
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Menjangan Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Menjangan Island, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Menjangan Island
More trip options
- Hotels in Menjangan Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Menjangan Island Airport
- Hotels near Menjangan Island Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Menjangan Island
- Menjangan Island Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Menjangan Island
- Hotels Near Menjangan Island
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends