- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Movenpick Hotel München Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 King Bed (Room&Bathroom renovation in 2020)
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Room&Bathroom renovation in 2020)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Room renovation in 2020)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Room renovation in 2020)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Sleep)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Room renovation in 2020)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Room renovation in 2020)
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
About this area
In the business district, Movenpick Hotel München Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Bauernhausmuseum and Deutsches Museum in Oberschleissheim are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Erding Thermal Spa and Weihenstephan Brewery. Equilaland and Wildpark Poing are also worth visiting. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails.
- Schlittenberg - 10 min drive
- Munich Eichenried Golf Complex - 13 min drive
- Freising Cathedral - 20 min drive
- Dom - 21 min drive
- Weihenstephan Brewery - 24 min drive
- Hallbergmoos S-Bahn - 6 min drive
- Freising Station - 11 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Moevenpick Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Movenpick Hotel München Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 9.50 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
warm welcome at the front desk and quick check-in to my room were much appreciated after a long trans atlantic flight. indeed all staff were helpful, professional and welcoming. for the room instructions on how to use the nespresso machine would be very useful. also the shower needs a small door. otherwise everything was smooth and restful.