Overview of Hakuba Tokyu Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room (For 3 People)
Economy Twin Room (For 2 People)
Deluxe Twin Room (For 2 People)
Standard Twin Room, Balcony (For 2 People)
Standard Twin Room, Balcony (For 1 Person)
Deluxe Twin Room (For 4 People)
Standard Twin Room, Balcony (For 3 People)
Economy Twin Room (For 1 Person)
Deluxe Twin Room (For 1 Person)
About this area
Hakuba Tokyu Hotel is located in Hakuba. Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium and Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Aoki. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowmobiling and snowshoeing.Visit our Hakuba travel guide
- Happo-one Adam Gondola - 10 min walk
- Happo Information Center - 10 min walk
- Happo One Sakka Ski Lift - 12 min walk
- Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 19 min walk
- Hakuba Olympic Museum - 3 min drive
- Hakuba Station - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chamonix – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Manyo – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Hakuba Tokyu Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2783 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel has a beautiful "backyard" that takes you back to the nature. Lovely onsen and well setup change room with all amenities that you need.