- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Okushiga Kogen Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Main Standard Room, Mountain View
Main Superior Room, Mountain View
Main Triple Room, Mountain View
Annex Superior Room, Mountain View
Annex Triple Room, Mountain View
Dog Friendly Room, Mountain View
Annex Suite Room (2 Single + 2 Extra Beds), Mountain View
About this area
Okushiga Kogen Hotel is located in Yamanouchi. Okushiga Kogen Ski Area and Maruike Ski Area are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mount Yokote and Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Jigokudani Monkey Park.
- Okushiga Kogen Ski Area - 1 min walk
- Maruike Ski Area - 22 min drive
- Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center - 22 min drive
- Jigokudani Monkey Park - 47 min drive
- Ryuoo Ski Park - 57 min drive
- Iiyama Station - 63 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gendai – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Kunenbo – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Sonus Faber – Serves lunch.
About this property
Okushiga Kogen Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3300 for adults and JPY 1650 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: JPY 4400 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 4400.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
The staff members are extremely nice and helpful people. The property being close to the ski piste is very convenient as well as the opportunity to rent the gears from here. On the other hand the room itself was disappointing. It felt like a time travel back to the eighties. For this money it felt for the room is well overpriced