- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Winter Park Village
- 7 min drive
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- 9 min drive
- Rollins College
- 9 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland-Summit Tower Blvd is located in Orlando. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Harry P. Leu Gardens and Lake Eola Park, while Orlando Science Center and Holy Land Experience are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Amway Center or Camping World Stadium.
- Winter Park Village - 7 min drive
- Orlando Museum of Art - 9 min drive
- Orlando Science Center - 9 min drive
- Florida Hospital Orlando - 9 min drive
- Rollins College - 9 min drive
- Winter Park Station - 9 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland-Summit Tower Blvd
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all onsite purchases. Cash is not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay).
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Extended Stay America Orlando Maitland Summit Hotel
- Extended Stay America Maitland Summit Hotel
- Extended Stay America Maitland Summit
- Orlando Summit
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Maitland - Summit Hotel Orlando
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Check-in was fine and room was clean, but... at 1:45am the smoke detector started going off in my room, then would stop, and start again. I called down to the front desk for assistance and got nothing. The overnight staff could hear the alarm going off and asked me if I could shut it off (obviously, if I could, I wouldn't have called). I asked her "how am I supposed to get to it? It's on the ceiling". She says nothing. I told her that I would figure it out and hung up. I had to stand on the swivel chair (totally not safe) to reach the detector and completely disconnect it to stop the beeping. After this, I was never able to get back to sleep. At check-out, I asked to speak with a manager about the ordeal and the staff at the front desk said she would get her, then came back saying the manager "stepped out". She took my info and told me to expect a call which I never received, of course. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever received!