- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite (Bi Level)
Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (with Shower)
About this area
Located in Orlando, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is near theme parks and on a lake. Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets and Disney Springs® are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Discovery Cove and SeaWorld® Orlando. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquatica and Epcot®. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby waterskiing, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving. Our guests love the resort's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Orlando travel guide
- Discovery Cove - 6 min drive
- Disney Springs® - 7 min drive
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - 7 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 13 min drive
- Epcot® - 20 min drive
- Orlando Station - 22 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- LakeHouse – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Hemingways – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner.
- Trellises Lounge – Open daily.
- On the Rocks – Poolside bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 42.75 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 29.00 for adults and USD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Secured self-parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per week plus a one-off USD 100.00 cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.