- Spa World
- 19 min walk
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- 3 min drive
- Tennoji Zoo
- 11 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
BNB21 is located in Osaka's Nishinari neighbourhood. Tsutenkaku Tower and Shitennoji Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Nipponbashi and Kuromon Ichiba Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka or Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium.Visit our Osaka travel guide
- Spa World - 19 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 3 min drive
- Tsutenkaku Tower - 3 min drive
- Abeno Harukas - 4 min drive
- Tennoji Zoo - 11 min drive
- Hanazonocho Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka Tengachaya Station - 7 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 47 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- BNB21 Osaka
- BNB21 Apartment
- BNB21 Apartment Osaka