Osaka Hotels from SG$24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 6 Jan,2021
Reviewed on 23 Jan,2020
Where to stay in Osaka
4.5/5Wonderful!(309 area reviews)
With thrilling amusement arcades, underground bars, neon billboards and second-hand shopping, this dynamic district never ceases to surprise.
Experience a shopper’s paradise and symbol of downtown Osaka as you explore the bustling arcade where brightly colored storefronts display the latest fashion trends.
Experience the colorful neon heart of Osaka along this canal, where travelers, couples and entertainment seekers throng the streets.
This Osaka neighborhood, with a name that translates to New World, is a historic entertainment district with cultural, shopping and gastronomic attractions.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Osaka, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and sightseeing tours. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, theatres and aquarium. Top sights in the city include Osaka Science Museum, Osaka Castle and Legoland Discovery Center.
- There are 1154 hotels and other accommodation options in Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Getting around Osaka
With so many choices for transport, seeing Osaka is easy. You can access metro transport at Higashi-Umeda Station, Umeda Station and Nishi-Umieda Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Osaka Umeda Station, Osaka Station or Osaka Nakatsu Station.
Dressing for Osaka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 1577 millimetres of rain falls on Osaka each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C