- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Osaka International Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- Osaka Station City
- 2 min drive
- Umeda Sky Building
- 2 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Osaka's Kita neighbourhood, RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Osaka Science Museum and Festival Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and Universal Studios Japan™. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Tennoji Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Kyocera Dome Osaka. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Osaka International Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Osaka Station City - 2 min drive
- Umeda Sky Building - 2 min drive
- Grand Front Osaka Mall - 2 min drive
- Orix Theater - 3 min drive
- Nakanoshima Station - 1 min walk
- Fukushima Station - 10 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nakanoshima – Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- REMONE – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Naniwa – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Chambord – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
- Pool fee: JPY 3300 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3267 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Spa fee: JPY 3300 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 6600 per person and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka
- RIHGA Royal Hotel
- RIHGA Royal Osaka
- Rihga Royal Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Rihga Royal Hotel
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka Hotel
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka Osaka
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities