- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Monterey Le Frere Osaka
Choose dates to view prices
Corner Twin Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room with Extra Bed, Non Smoking
Corner Twin Room with Extra Bed, Non Smoking
Queen Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Connecting Room, Non-Smoking
Hollywood Twin Room, Non Smoking
Run of House, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Osaka's Kita neighbourhood, Hotel Monterey Le Frere Osaka is in the city centre and near a metro station. Spa World and Umeda Sky Building are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Universal Studios Japan™ and Tennoji Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Osaka-jō Hall, and consider making time for Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Osaka Station City - 11 min walk
- Grand Front Osaka Mall - 16 min walk
- Umeda Sky Building - 18 min walk
- Osaka International Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Orix Theater - 11 min drive
- Kitashinchi Station - 4 min walk
- Nishi-Umieda Station - 6 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Hotel Monterey Le Frere Osaka
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2400.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Refrigerator fee: JPY 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.