Overview of HOTEL FELICE Shinsaibashi by RELIEF
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Double Room with Extra Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, HOTEL FELICE Shinsaibashi by RELIEF is in the city centre and near a metro station. Spa World and Umeda Sky Building are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tennoji Zoo and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Check out an event or a game at Kyocera Dome Osaka, and consider making time for Universal Studios Japan™, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shinsaibashi Station is 6 minutes by foot and Nagahoribashi Station is 7 minutes.Visit our Osaka travel guide
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2 min walk
- Amerikamura - 4 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 13 min walk
- Orix Theater - 16 min walk
- Namba Parks - 19 min walk
- Shinsaibashi Station - 6 min walk
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 11 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
HOTEL FELICE Shinsaibashi by RELIEF
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 2500 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1800 per day (open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room is comfort, staff is very kind and willing to help