- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Hotel Granvia Osaka
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
XXX Business Single Room, Non Smoking, No View
Reluxe Double Room, Non Smoking, City View
Studio Twin Room Smoking, City View
Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View
Triple Room, Non Smoking, City View
Family Room, Non Smoking, City View
Single Room, Smoking, City View
Single Room, Non Smoking, City View
Double Room, 1 Bedroom, City View
Placid Double Room (Higher Class )Non-smoking, No View
Moderate Double Room (Higher Class)Non-smoking, City View
Granvia Twin Room (Higher Class) Non-Smoking
Studio Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View
Run of the House (Twin type or Double type 14.6sqm~ *Depending on the availability*)
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Hotel Granvia Osaka is in Osaka's Umeda neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Festival Hall and Osaka Science Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spa World and Umeda Sky Building. Check out an event or a game at Osaka-jō Hall, and consider making time for Universal Studios Japan™, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Umeda Station (Hanshin) is just steps away and Higashi-Umeda Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Grand Front Osaka Mall - 10 min walk
- Umeda Sky Building - 11 min walk
- Osaka Science Museum - 19 min walk
- Osaka Castle - 3 min drive
- Osaka Museum of History - 3 min drive
- Umeda Station (Hanshin) - 1 min walk
- Kitashinchi Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fleuve – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Kiryu – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Osaka Ukihashi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Sky Dining ab – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Granvia Osaka
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5940 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Granvia Osaka
- Granvia Osaka
- Osaka Granvia Hotel
- Granvia Hotel Osaka
- Hotel Granvia Osaka Hotel
- Hotel Granvia Osaka Osaka
- Hotel Granvia Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities