- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Hotel Granvia Osaka
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
XXX Business Single Room, Non Smoking, No View
Reluxe Double Room, Non Smoking, City View
Studio Twin Room Smoking, City View
Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View
Triple Room, Non Smoking, City View
Family Room, Non Smoking, City View
Single Room, Smoking, City View
Single Room, Non Smoking, City View
Double Room, 1 Bedroom, City View
Placid Double Room (Higher Class )Non-smoking, No View
Moderate Double Room (Higher Class)Non-smoking, City View
Granvia Twin Room (Higher Class) Non-Smoking
Studio Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View
Run of the House (Twin type or Double type 14.6sqm~ *Depending on the availability*)
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Hotel Granvia Osaka is in Umeda neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Museum of History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Castle. Universal Studios Japan™ and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Umeda Station (Hanshin) is just steps away and Higashi-Umeda Station is 4 minutes by foot.Visit our Osaka travel guide
- Grand Front Osaka Mall - 10 min walk
- Umeda Sky Building - 11 min walk
- Osaka Science Museum - 19 min walk
- Orix Theater - 3 min drive
- Osaka Museum of History - 9 min drive
- Umeda Station (Hanshin) - 1 min walk
- Kitashinchi Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fleuve – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Kiryu – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Osaka Ukihashi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Sky Dining ab – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Granvia Osaka
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Thin walls, super convenient location
Walls are a bit thin, if you have neighbours going at 'it' loudly it's a bit distracting... But unbeatable location inside Osaka Umeda main station, short walk from many main shopping and entertainment centres, and direct train 10min to the other main centre, Namba Station