Peabody Hotels from SG$107
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Peabody, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and tours. Top sights around the area include USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) away
Dressing for Peabody
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 1204 millimetres of rain falls on Peabody each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C