Pekanbaru Hotels from SG$7
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Pekanbaru has to offer including the water parks, Chinatown and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, monuments and parks.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodation options in Pekanbaru
- The closest major airport is in Pekanbaru (PKU-Sultan Syarif Qasim II Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pekanbaru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 67 millimetres of rain falls on Pekanbaru each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C