Perai Hotels from SG$27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 14 Jul,2020
Visitors to Perai are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include TESCO, Kek Lok Si Temple and Fort Cornwallis.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Perai
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Perai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Perai is 68 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C