Bukit Mertajam Hotels from SG$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bukit Mertajam
Visitors can enjoy all that Bukit Mertajam has to offer including the temples and churches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. Around the area, top sights include TESCO, Kek Lok Si Temple and Fort Cornwallis.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Bukit Mertajam
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bukit Mertajam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bukit Mertajam is 68 millimetres
- Usually May and February are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bukit Mertajam?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bukit Mertajam, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bukit Mertajam?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Bukit Mertajam?
Recent Reviews in Bukit Mertajam
More trip options
- Hotels in Bukit Mertajam by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bukit Mertajam Airport
- Areas of Bukit Mertajam
- Hotels near Bukit Mertajam Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bukit Mertajam
- More Hotel Options in Bukit Mertajam
- Bukit Mertajam Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Bukit Mertajam
- Hotels Near Bukit Mertajam
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends