Visitors to Peru are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kokomo.
Dressing for Peru
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Peru is 1041 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C