Phang Nga Hotels from SG$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Phang Nga
Visitors can enjoy all that Phang Nga has to offer including the temples, local tours and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. A top sight in the city is Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Phang Nga
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Phang Nga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Phang Nga gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C