- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Executive Room, Sea View (Club)
Signature Club Room
About this area
Located in Karon, Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kata Noi Beach and Karon Beach, while Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium are popular local attractions. Phuket Zoo and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking are also worth visiting. With scuba diving, windsurfing and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Kata Beach - 1 min walk
- Kata Noi Beach - 7 min walk
- Kata Porpeang Market - 19 min walk
- Karon Beach - 7 min drive
- Big Buddha - 30 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 77 min drive
- Where to eat
- Morakot Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Spice Trail – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 530 for adults and THB 265 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
I canceled my trip to South east Asia due to the Corona virus outbreak. The hotel couldn't be able to help me getting any refund!