Portimao Hotels from SG$55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Aug,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Portimao, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its golfing, casinos and spas. Around the area, top sights include Rocha Beach, Meia Praia Beach and Zoomarine.
- There are 324 hotels and other accommodation options in Portimao
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) away
Getting around Portimao
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Portimao is a breeze. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Portimao Station. You can find out about your water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for Portimao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Portimao gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C