Top hotels in Lagos
Reviewed on 25 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 2 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 5 Oct,2020
Top things to do in Lagos
Lagos Beach Holiday
Unwind on the shoreline and gaze at the sunlight twinkling along the water during your Lagos holiday. If you're craving a memorable beach experience, a trip to Lagos will be right up your alley. You've probably heard about Meia Praia Beach (1 mile (2 km) away). We suggest staying in accommodation nearby. However, plenty of travellers also choose Lagos holiday packages near Porto de Mos Beach or Camilo Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Lagos
- If you want to stay right near the shoreline, see what's available at these Lagos beach hotels. There's sure to be something to suit your travel style.
- Many travellers also spend their getaway in apartments around these parts. B08 - Central 2 bed with Spa And Pool by DreamAlgarve and C7 - 3 Bed Luxury Penthause by DreamAlgarve are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Don't like endlessly reaching for your wallet while on holiday? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Lagos are the perfect solution.
- Lagos, population 18,800, is popular for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Lagos things to do page.
- Meia Praia Beach is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, look up our Lagos holiday deals.