Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Lagos, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Walkable and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and tours. Top sights in the city include Meia Praia Beach, Dona Ana Beach and Luz Beach.
- There are 377 hotels and other accommodation options in Lagos
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away
Getting around Lagos
With so many transport options, exploring Lagos is easy. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lagos Station. You can explore options for water transport at the marina.
Dressing for Lagos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Lagos gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°C