Pulau Tinggi Hotels from SG$34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Pulau Tinggi
Visitors can enjoy all that Pulau Tinggi has to offer including its waterfront. There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Pulau Tinggi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Pulau Tinggi gets about 60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are June and October with an average of 22°C